Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Chrysler 300 C: My Chrysler 300c won't start

Customer Question

My Chrysler 300c won't start
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to determine why your engine will not crank you are going to need to start with having the computer system scanned and see what the fault codes are that are setting. One common fault with this type of problem can be caused by Sentry Key Immobilizer (SKIM) Key but in most cases the computer will set and store a fault cod. If you can get it scanned and report back with the results we can work from there to try and get this resolved.