How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask sprinkles08 Your Own Question
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 22661
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
sprinkles08 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Chrysler Town and Contry Limited: My lamp light reading

Customer Question

My lamp light for map reading on the passenger side of my 2007 Town and Country and now my remote switches for opening a gate , etc. will not light up
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
To replace the map light bulb or socket you just have to remove the lens. When you push the lens you'll note a point on each side where it pivots. Insert a small screwdriver to unsnap it from the pivots on each side and remove the lens. Be careful to not break the pivot points. Once the lens is removed then pliers can be used to remove the bulb and socket.
If you need to remove the whole overhead console there is a single screw on the front that is removed first, then you can pull straight down in the rear to disengage the clips.

Related Chrysler Questions