SuperDave
SuperDave, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  over 16 years experience
10552493

Chrysler Sebring JX (Convertible): how do I disable the seat

Customer Question

how do I disable the seat belt alarm on my 2006 Chrysler seabring conv
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  SuperDave replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer.I will do my best to answer your question.Try This:
The following sequence of events must occur within 60 seconds of the ignition switch being placed in the ON position in order for the programming to be completed successfully.
With all doors closed and the ignition switch in any position except ON or START, buckle the driver side front seat belt.
Turn the ignition switch to the ON position and wait for the seatbelt indicator reminder function to conclude (about six seconds) .
Unbuckle and buckle the driver side front seat belt three or more times, ending with the belt buckled.
Turn the ignition switch to any position except ON or START to toggle the BELTMINDER feature from its current setting (from active to inactive, or from inactive to active). A single chime tone will provide an audible confirmation that the programming sequence has been successfully completed.