Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 years experience, ASE Master Certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Sprinter Van Certified
49095596

I have a 2006 t&c van. I have the off spindle. The arm doesn't wan

Customer Question

I have a 2006 t&c van. I have the nut off spindle. The arm doesn't want to rock off, tap off, pry off...also have wd40 on it, and nothing is moving.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert R replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.
What is it that you are trying to accomplish? Are you trying to separate the lower ball joint or the axle shaft?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I found your site on line, and it looked good. $11 to answer my question is fine. but then I started to get one screen after another with different plans, payments, etc. WAY TO COMPLICATED. I've found the answer to my original question without your help. You can still take the $11 from my account, but please take me off any of your lists. I don't want to hear from you again. thanks, ***** *****.
Expert:  Robert R replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm glad you were able to get it solved on your own...
Keep in mind that I have not received any credit, so if you want to credit me, go ahead and click "Ok Service". I ONLY recieve credit if you do. Otherwise, If you would rather have a refund, let me know and I'll forward your question to customer service and they will gladly give you a refund...
Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer!
Robert
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
alrighty...please send me to customer service. I will tell them that you did everything you could, but the PROCESS was garbage. I told you that I don't mind paying you for the time you have put in. You have done everything you could have done. I'm sure you would have given me the correct answer.I just want someone up the ladder to understand that the process of getting to you was lousy.I can't in good faith give a good rating to process, and there is no option to given an incomplete...pay the mechanic.So please send me to Customer service. My goal at this time is to get you paid, and get them to understand the process is lousy.Thanks,Brad
Expert:  Robert R replied 2 years ago.
Will do...