How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dan Your Own Question
Dan, Technician
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 24444
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Dan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Chrysler: I have a 2000 town and country v6 3.3 liter 2wd.

This answer was rated:

I have a 2000 town and country v6 3.3 liter 2wd. I need steps to replace rack and pinion. thanks so much.

Hello, here are replacement instructions and it is a 3.2 hour job, 4 hour job if replacing tie rods. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.




Dan and 2 other Chrysler Specialists are ready to help you