Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Chrysler Concorde LXi: I had engine light on my Chrysler Concorde

I had engine light on...
I had engine light on my Chrysler Concorde LXI 3.5 and according to a expert, he suggests to replace a engine computer. I did and now the new computer brings a code for Catalytic Converter problem. What do you think??
Thanks
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/5/2013
Don Knight
Don Knight, ASE Certified Technician

Don Knight :

The codes for cat effiency are either a P0420 or P0430 depending upon which side is showing defective.What you need to do now is to make sure that the cat is the problem and not the rear oxygen sensor.most exhaust shops can check the cats for free and give you an estimate if you need new ones.With the year of you car I would suspect that you may need new cats.Good luck with the repairs and please let me know if you need more assistance,don

Customer:

Thank you Don for replaying my question.

Customer:

I have an appointment tomorrow with Meineke to check.

Customer:

I appreciate your suggestion.

Customer:

have a great day!!!

Don Knight
Don Knight, ASE Certified Technician
Don Knight
Don Knight
Don Knight, ASE Certified Technician