Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ years experience as automotive store manager and technician.
3195632

Chrysler Pacifica: Need labor time and directions for changing

Need labor time and directions for changing water pump/timing belt

2005 Chrysler Pacifica 4.0
HI,

can you recheck that engine size. I only show a 3.5 and 3.8L engine available for the 2005 Pacifica
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
soooooo sorry...its a 2007
HI,

Ok, labor time is 4.2 hours.

Give me about 10 minutes to upload all the directions

Here you go:

graphic

graphic

graphic
graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

Please note, your Deposit doesn't constitute a payment. Please be sure to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE to complete transaction or ask for more help by clicking REPLY TO EXPERT.

Positive feedback is always appreciated. Bonuses are welcome. Please note that if you have a subscription service you still need to to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE , however you are not charged again. Thank you.

Please note the 1 to 2 faces(POOR AND BAD SERVICE) are a negative rating. Before choosing one of these, please reply first so that I can further help you

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask for more help by clicking the REPLY TO EXPERT button, otherwise please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE to pay for services rendered per customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and expert is not paid for their time, knowledge or services until you do so.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
am I reading this correctly?? Have to remove the oil pan?

oops, my bad. I gave you for rear cover for the chain. give me a moment to give the front cover for timing belt

Ok, here you go:

graphic
graphic
graphic

graphic

Please note that the JA site is experiencing reported temporary technical difficulties with the new rating system. This will be resolved shortly. If the site does not accept your rating, please kindly respond that you accept my answer and how you would rate my level of service. This will ensure that I receive the proper rating and credit for my time. Thank you

THIS IS A PAYSITE