How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mopar Certified Your Own Question
Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Technician
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 11332
Experience:  24 Year Factory Trained and Certified
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Mopar Certified is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do you replace a short runner valve actuator on a 2007

Customer Question

How do you replace a short runner valve actuator on a 2007 Chrysler 300?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mopar Certified replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer Chrysler my name is Mark and I will be assisting you today.

The short runner valve actuator is mounted on the intake plenum. There are just 2 bolts/screws holding it in place, so remove them and unplug the electrical connector and it will come right off.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied.

Please only rate my answer when you are satisfied with my help. If for any reason you feel you cannot rate my help with at least "Ok Service" or better please click the Reply to Expert link and let me know any further questions you have.

Thank you,