Brad
Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

chrysler 300 c: diagram on a floor shifter

i need a diagram on a floor shifter on a 07 chrysler 300 c 5.7. I took it apart and a spring came out.

Brad :

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you..

Brad :

I dont know if you are aware or not but there is a Recall on the shifter.. Im guessing it doesnt come out of Park... I have the RECALL here ... If you like I will run your VIN thru Chrysler to see if your vehicle has the Recall.. I will need the last 8 Of yoir VIN....

Customer:

sure let me get it 78835337 will they fix it even if i broke the lever

Brad :

That isnt correct VIN, please double check

Brad :

7?835337

Customer:

2c3ka63h57h835337

Brad :

Thank you.. We was missing the H

Customer:

sorry

Brad :

You vehicle does not have this recall... Did you download the Recall and did ou see the spring?

Customer:

no havent downloaded any thing i figured one of you guys had some kind of a diagram for it

Brad :

If you wil scroll up and see my first reply...Click on the Blue words.. and download that

Customer:

cool man there it is. Thanks for your help your great at this!