How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris Your Own Question
Chris, Technician
Category: Chrysler
Satisfied Customers: 13556
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
Type Your Chrysler Question Here...
Chris is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Chrysler Town & Country LXi: How to change map light bulb

This answer was rated:

How to change map light bulb on 2005 Chrysler Town & Country?

Hello and welcome to just answer. You simply pry off the lamp lense to gain access to the bulb. here is the procedure for you.


Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
Using a flat bladed tool, pry off the lamp lens.
Remove bulb from lamp.


Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Are these snap off parts? Can somthing be broken it prying too hard?

Yes, the lense just snaps off and snaps back on. Just gently pry it off with a medium flat blade screwdriver.


Chris and other Chrysler Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you

You are welcome, and thank you for the accept and bonus!