Mopar Certified
Mopar Certified, Technician
Experience:  24 Year Factory Trained and Certified
12104952

Chrysler 300 C: where is the headlight adjustment on the 2012

where is the headlight adjustment on the 2012 Chrysler 300
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mopar Certified replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer Chrysler my name isXXXXX don't know your automotive experience level, so I may need to alter the answer to your needs.

Right/left adjustments are not possible on this vehicle, just up/down adjustments.

The headlamp vertical adjustment screws are accessed through funnel-like formations integral to the back of each front lamp unit housing, located just rearward of the upper member of the headlamp mounting cross member.

I hope this information is helpful and let me know if you need further assistance with this.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
What type of tool do I require to access the screw
I haven't had the opportunity to do a 2012 yet but past years have used a Torch T20 headed screw so you can use a torch screwdriver or 1/4 drive extension and socket

Hope that helpws, and let me know if you need anything else.