Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where is the computer located in the chrysler pacifica 2007…

Customer Question
hi where is the computer...
hi where is the computer located in the chrysler pacifica 2007 touring 4.0
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Chrysler
12/6/2011
Chrysler Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 6 years ago
Dan, Technician
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Ask follow up questions, thanks. Its behind front wheel well, here are replacement instructions. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

http://db.tt/EeILqWq
Dan, Technician
on the passenger side wheel well ?
Drivers side. Let me know if you run into questions, thanks.
ok thanks a million Dan .
No problem, Thanks again and have a good evening.

hi I haven't gotten to it as yet but just to make sure . you said the driver side wheel well?

so I have to take the tire off and remove the wheel well sheild correct?

That is correct, let mek now if you run into questions, thanks.
ok thanks again have a great day . when i get through i will let you know.
You have a great day too, thanks again and I'll talk to you when you get around to it.