Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

Which side is bank 2 on 06 Sebring with a 2.7

4/6/2011
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy
Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. the front bank is cylinder 2
  • The first oxygen sensor in cylinder bank # XXXXX is numbered O2 Sensor 1/1.
  • The second oxygen sensor in cylinder bank # XXXXX is numbered O2 Sensor 1/2.
  • A third oxygen sensor in cylinder bank # XXXXX would be numbered O2 Sensor 1/3.
  • The first oxygen sensor in cylinder bank # XXXXX is numbered O2 Sensor 2/1.
  • The second oxygen sensor in cylinder bank # XXXXX is numbered O2 Sensor 1/1.
  • If a V-6 or V-8 vehicle only uses one downstream Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) it is numbered O2 Sensor 1/2, even if it uses two upstream HO2S.

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. John aka eauto
Is bank 2 to the front or rear of the car
front
Thanks that is what I thought
no problem
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy