Mastertech1
Mastertech1, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  30 years of all phases automotive diagnostics and repair. Chrysler Certified
24034660

2005 CHRYSLER 300: MY ABS AND ESP BAS WARNING LIGHT IS..ON.

I HAVE A 2005 CHRYSLER 300 AND MY ABS AND ESP BAS WARNING LIGHT IS ON. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN AND HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mastertech1 replied 6 years ago.
Hello: What this means is that you have a abs (anti-lock brake sensor issue ) In a lot of cases it could be because one or more of the wheels were spining (like running on ice or mud) and it will store a code, At the same time it will turn on other lights like esp and engine warning lights (they are all linked together, if one comes on they will disable other systems or put them in default) Remove your neg. cable for about 5 to 10 mins, this will reset the main computer and remove any fause codes,if they come back then take agood lood at one of the 4 wheel speed sensors. May be a broken wire or sensor issue. Thanks