Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

after tranny hesitation now vehicle wont start

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Chrysler
6/29/2010
Chrysler Mechanic: Meister Tech, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 years ago
Meister Tech
Meister Tech, ASE Certified Technician
I have Factory Master Gold certification with Chrysler

Ok, If you dont have a factory scan tool, any diagnosis will not be 100% accurate. You need to access valuable input and output values that would lead you in the right direction. I think you would do yourself a favor and get it diagnosed at a dealership level shop instead of just replacing parts.

I may well be the the ECU or the TCM, but this needs to be verified by concrete tests that requires special tools.

Meister Tech
Meister Tech, ASE Certified Technician
is there anything i can do before dumping any more money into this contraption from home im just tired of taking back and forth thats pretty much what the book told me to do
Honestly, from home all you will be able to do without scan tools and other special test equipment is just replacing parts. I believe you need a diagnostic tech to look at your situation. Or at least get your hands on a scan tool that can query the ECM and the TCM for codes.

Sebastian V.