Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Chrysler 300: no compression in none of cylinders..timing belt..crank…

Customer Question
we have a chrysler 300...
we have a chrysler 300 m we have no compression in none of cylinders. new timing belt everything lines up perfect I tried turning the crank 180 still no compression. no noise at all just stop running no bang nothing. we changed the timing belt because the cam was off on the passager side about 10 degrees but the others were right on but no comperession in any of them.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Chrysler
6/27/2010
Chrysler Mechanic: b5demon, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 years ago
b5demon
b5demon, ASE Certified Technician
why was the timing belt replaced?
because when the motor stop running I thought it would be a timing belt because of lack of compression
hello the timing belt was changed because the cam on the passager side was off by 10 degrees and so we change the belt and figured that was the problem but the other two were right on and there is NO compression any one of them. I need help Have any idea's

for it to have no compression in all the cylinders it has to be a mechanical issue sounds like the valves may be bent and staying open