Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

My ac front blower stoped working..stop working..blower motor resistor

Customer Question

my ac front blower stoped working. it was working only on high at first then it stop working. i changed the blower motor resistor and it still not working. what do ou think it may be. I dont have a copy of the fuse layout for the car.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Paul M ASE Master replied 8 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer

check that you have 12v power at the dark blue wire to the blower motor with the key on

check that the black/tan has a good ground with blower set to high

if a test light comes on between the blower motor connector with blower set to high and key on then the blower motor is bad

if you have no ground at the black/tan unplug the connector behind the AC heater control and check continuity between the black/tan #10 and the blower motor black and tan (be carefull there are 2 black/tan at the controller)

let me know what you find

Paul