Chrysler

Chrysler repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Way to brighten the touch screen on a 2010 chrysler town and country?

Customer Question
Hi is there any way...
Hi is there any way to brighten the touch screen on a 2010 chrysler town and country? during the daytime i cannot see the screen on the touch screen radio
jim
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Chrysler
6/17/2010
Chrysler Mechanic: moparfl, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 years ago
moparfl
moparfl, ASE Certified Technician
Yes if you will turn the thumb wheel to where you fill the first click on the headlamp dimmer control this will put it on max bright
moparfl
moparfl, ASE Certified Technician
just payed 23 dollars for something that didn't work
jim
The headlamp thumb wheel is what changes the brightness for the dash and radio display lights. if you turn it to the first click this will put it on max bright.