Chrysler

Connect one-on-one with a verified chrysler mechanic who will answer your question

brownjeff
brownjeff
brownjeff, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All chrysler mechanics are VERIFIED
I removed the lower radiator hose on a 2006 cry.sler
garrtim
garrtim, SERVICE MANAGER
I removed the lower radiator hose on a 2006 cry.sler Pacifica 3.5l can't replace with the new one been frying for 3 days please help … read more
Broke engine valve head, 135000, pacifica 3.5 l 2004, 2004,
kalamykid
kalamykid, Pactor automotive
i would like to now, 300M is same engine valve head like pacifica … read more
The blower won't turn off, pacifica 2004, i want to try to
Dan, Automotive Technician
the blower won't turn off JA: What is the model/year of your Chrysler? Customer: pacifica 2004 JA: Are you fixing your Pacifica yourself? What have you tried so far? Customer: i want to try to fix it … read more
I replaced the timing belt and water pump and now it won't
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Technician
I replaced the timing belt and water pump and now it won't start. 2004 pacifica. … read more
Chrysler Pacifica: Hello I have just about the same question
Robert R
Robert R, Auto Technician
Hello I have just about the same question you were trying to answer prior, I have a 2004 Pacifica 3.5 motor, what Chrysler block is compatible with this Pacifica block?, thanks.… read more
Chrysler Pacifica: I have a 2004 Pacifica with and alpine dvd
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
I have a 2004 Pacifica with and alpine dvd player for the Navteq navigation system. No touchscreen. Recent repairs resulted in car computer reset. Everything in different language and nav system reads… read more
Chrysler Pacifica Touring: CHRYSLER 2004 PACIFICA ENGINE CRADLE
Eric, Retired
CHRYSLER 2004 PACIFICA ENGINE CRADLE Chrysler will not honor the extended warranty and I don't know why. I was told that all of the 2004 Pacificas were covered by the extended warranty for the rusted … read more
Chrysler pacifica: Hello, I have a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
Hello, I have a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica with 144,000 miles. It makes a whining noise when idling and is louder when you step on the gas. I just had the alternator replaced. what could be the cause of t… read more
2004 chrysler pacifica: wont crank intermittently..2 dealers
Mike S.
Mike S., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
my 2004 chrysler pacifica won't crank intermittently. I took it to 2 dealers. One didn't do much t/s just said that it could be the cable...$3,000 job.… read more
2004 Chrysler Pacifica: oil light in coming..new oil..new timing belt
Chad
Chad, Lead Auto Tech/Shop foreman
I have a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica with 112k miles. The oil light in coming on and it maybe in need of a new oil pump, along with a new timing belt. The dealer is telling me that the oil pump is on back … read more
1997 Chrysler concorde: engine replace my 2000 3.2Ltr (vin J..rod
Ricardo Hohl
Ricardo Hohl, Auto Motive Instructor
Chrysler Expert Needed: Will a 1997 Chrysler Concorde 3.5Ltr. engine replace my 2000' 3.2Ltr (Vin "J") Chrysler Concorde engine. I threw a rod in my 2000 Concorde, I found a complete 1997 3.5Ltr. Will… read more
2005 Pacifica: it rains and goes..looses..steering wheel..battery goes
Ron Z.
Ron Z., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
We have a 2005 Pacifica with 37000 miles, When it rains and goes into puddle and splashes water even at slow speed, it looses the power to the steering wheel, and some time also the battery goes off.… read more
How do you change the EGR valve in a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica? AWD. 3.
a dodgetech
a dodgetech, Lead Tech
How do you change the EGR valve in a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica? AWD. 3.5 engine. Been trying and can't get to it. loosened the cross-over manifold pipe but still can't get to it.… read more
2004 Pacifica: 000 miles..timing belt..Chrysler..mileage
Tim Mohr, SHOP OWNER
I have a 2004 Pacifica with 140,000 miles on it. I have been told that I should consider replacing the timing belt on it, though I can find no indication that Chrysler recommends it be replaced in the… read more
Installed H.I.d headlamp kit on my chrysler pacifica(2004).
Ricardo Hohl
Ricardo Hohl, Auto Motive Instructor
I wanted to installed H.I.d headlamp kit on my chrysler pacifica(2004).Are the lights control by the control module?… read more
Pacifica: My 2004 AWD..engine mount..has more than 1500
George H.
George H., Technician
My 2004 AWD Pacifica has a broken front engine mount. No dealer is able to provide this part and I am told Chrysler has more than 1500 of them on backorder and no idea when they'll become available. I… read more
I had to replace my front sub frame in a 2004 chrysler pacifica.
TimO
TimO, High School or GED
I had to replace my front sub frame in a 2004 chrysler pacifica. Is there any recalls on this issue or do you think chrysler will do anything for me. Milage on car is 96000.… read more
2004 Pacifica: General altima tires..Chrysler dealer..sensors
Kennyb28
Kennyb28, Service Manager
I installed General Altimax tires on my 2004 Pacifica. I now have an error message to 'Service Tire System Soon'. My Chrysler dealer said the tires are not compatible with the tire sensors and the onl… read more