Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

our 2007 chrysler Aspen wont start. The battery is fully charged.

Customer Question
The engine is not turning...
our 2007 chrysler Aspen wont start. The battery is fully charged. The engine is not turning over. Whats up?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Chrysler
1/6/2010
Chrysler Mechanic: brownjeff, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 years ago
brownjeff
brownjeff, ASE Certified Technician

what have you checked or tried so far?

will the vehicle start in neutral?

All electrical Power is good. The lights and everything are on. When you turn the key the speedometers go up and down and there is a clicking sound. The car will not start in Neutral. The starter is not turning over.
If you have a volt meter with the key in the crank position see if getting voltage to the small wire of the starter and let me know what the reading is?
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics