Chrysler

Chrysler Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Chrysler

My 300m Radio just stopped working The only thing I get is 3

Customer Question
lights flashing on the tone...
My 300m Radio just stopped working The only thing I get is 3 lights flashing on the tone controls. This has always been a great sound system.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Chrysler
3/14/2009
Chrysler Mechanic: John, triple chrysler master tech replied 8 years ago
John, triple chrysler master tech

Hi my name is John.

What year is your 300?

What are the three little letter on the front of the radio?

2001
Check fuses 4,18,19 on the inside fuse box to see if they have 12 volts to them and aren't blown first.

It looks like RBB very small under the clock settings. This radio has a cassette under the display next to that are the tone controlls that flash, bass, mid, treble.

below that is a 4 cd player

Did you check the fuses?

It looks like RBB very small under the clock settings This radio has a cassette and a 4 cd player on the bottom

Fuses 4, 18, and 19 are fine with 12+ volts

you will need to take it to the dealership to have them read the codes in the radio.

the only other thing you can try is disconnecting the negitive battery cable.

Let me know if there anything else I can do for you.

Please push the accept button when were done.

Thank you for choosing just answer.

John, triple chrysler master tech

The radio seems to be in three different components can they be unplugged to isolate the problem. Thanks for your help,

Bob

They all run off the radio,If you want you can try ,but it would be most likely a waste of time.The radio on this model has had some problem with them giveing up.

Thank you

John, triple chrysler master tech