Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It has difficulty starting runs rough n was told on a test…

Customer Question
It has difficulty starting...

It has difficulty starting runs rough n was told on a test it has an evap leak

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?

Not sure about the hoses but know the valve solenoid was over due

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

08 Chevy aveo

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Aveo yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just put the part on but I'm worried about the hose that comes out the back of the unit it wasn't even in tight it was lose looking like it went up into the gas tank

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chevy
5/31/2018
Chevy Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Is it hard to start cold or hot?

Does it crank long or slow?