Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 10 amp fuse that blows when I turn on my A/C it…

Customer Question
I have a 10...

I have a 10 amp fuse that blows when I turn on my A/C it will work fine for a couple of minutes then blow fuse.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do all the fuses have the correct amperage for the circuits they're in?

Yes orignal

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

2003 Chevy 3Impala

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Depends not an electrical person

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My blower fan does not work on 1and 2 speeds

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/28/2018
Chevy Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 2 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

what fuse is blowing please>?

hello

The fuse is the ac relay (compressor) 10amp

ok. standby

your compressor is overheating and blowing the fuse, replace it.

would you like the replacement procedure?