Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I strongly suspect that an individual illegally installed an…

Customer Question
I strongly suspect that...

I strongly suspect that an individual illegally installed an after market tracking device on my car. My car already has a factory installed on-star GPS. I have a hunch that an individual acted under melovalent means to try to harm me. I. Was referred to you by the On Star corporation representative because they said it happens all of the time. I'm offering a reward to who ever did a it. That will be a game-changer on the perpetrator.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2014 Chevy volt

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Volt yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. I bring it to the dealer for periodic maintenance. However. I strongly suspect that an individual is in chutes with some people that was stalking me. I had to get the police involved because I also caught them red - handed illegally using my social security card. They tapped into the credit bureau and made contact with a dealer rep under personal means. It was my x boss who I sued in court and won. Now he's retaliating through unlawful means in a covert manner. We can change the game when we catch him. Then an attorney stated that I can easily due the dealer.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The names of these stalkers have been recorded into the on star data base and with the police department . There is a case number. I have a hunch that I am being tracked because I make contact with no one when I go to work in a different city from where I live. The stalkers pop up in cars from out of nowhere. As if they new. It's definitely not from simply following me. This is different. That's why I was referred to you

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

It sounds like a clicking noise. But yet, there is nothing wrong with the car.

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 day by:
5/27/2018
Chevy Mechanic: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 23 days ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am the category moderator.
I notice that your question has been sitting for a while without a response.
Are you still needing help with this matter?
Rachel-Moderator
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Will you answer my question please ?".
Chevy Mechanic: timdieseltech, ASE Certified Technician replied 22 days ago
timdieseltech
timdieseltech, ASE Certified Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

i want to help resolve your issue . Follow-ups are free after ratings,give me a few minutes to gather some info on your issue

if you think they put a tracker on you can check the OBD2 port and also look to see if the battery has any extra wires hooked to it try this first