Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I am refitting a new RSA unit in my 2010 Tahoe. The unit has…

Customer Question
I am refitting a...

I am refitting a new RSA unit in my 2010 Tahoe. The unit has its own harness. Where do I get power from. The original unit was disconnected to supply power to a Boom Box

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tahoe yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am doing the work myself. Need to get power to the RSA harness.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 day by:
5/27/2018
Chevy Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 2 months ago
eric remington

DID YOU DISCONNECT WIRE FROM BOOM BOX? MAD SCIENTIST WITH A CLAW HAMMER WAS IN THERE? ALSO GET ME VIN NUMBER TOO