Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Looking for the lower control arms for a 2009 Chevy Equinox…

Customer Question
Looking for the lower...

Looking for the lower control arms for a 2009 Chevy Equinox Sport AWD. I have order to set and they will not fit, they are to wide the black brushing bypasses the bracket.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Equinox yourself? What have you tried so far?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just need to know the right part #

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Chevy
4/2/2018
Chevy Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

ok

Are you looking for the front or the rear lower control arms?

front left and right side

Okay the OEM factory part number is ***** and the right side is 25878028. My search is showing that RockAuto has both. Before you reorder them, I would suggest you call and verify they have the correct part number.

I order the first set of control arms though RockAuto, they will not fit.
Part # RK 621129 and RK 621136

Did you have then cross reference the OEM number?

Okay, this is the only source I have besides the dealer. I can open this back up for you if you want to see if someone else has a different source.

No thanks

Okay I can if you change your mind.

thanks

Your very welcome.