Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Power problem doors lock and unlock while driving then lose…

Customer Question
Power problem doors lock...

Power problem doors lock and unlock while driving then lose of power

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2009

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes let me explain once power is lost if you shake neg power cable power is restored

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chevy
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2018
Chevy Mechanic: GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician replied 3 months ago
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician

Hello there, I am Cam.

I am Licensed technician at a GM dealership with more than 16 years experience. 
Like you, I am a user of this website and as such, any billing questions should be sent to customer service.

I ask that you please provide details and communicate with me so we can make your experience here worth 5 stars! I am around most days but not every minute of every day. If you reply while I am offline, I will respond when I am next online. 

I am reviewing your request and will post in a moment.

You shake the negative battery cable and everything comes back?