Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

1993 Camaro when it warms up it just dies every place

Customer Question
1993 Camaro when it...

1993 Camaro when it warms up it just dies every place everything

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Camaro yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I have replaced everything

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's about it

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Chevy
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
4/1/2018
Chevy Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 21 days ago
eric remington

h​ello how are you? do you happen to know If ck engine lite on? do you have a fuel pressure gauge? how does it start?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
No check engine don't have fuel pressure gauge it starts rite up
Chevy Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 21 days ago

s​o it stalls when warm do you have ascanner? can u jump a and b and count flashes?

Chevy Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 20 days ago

hello do you need help would you like me to opt out?

Chevy Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 19 days ago

hELLO DO YOU REQUIRE ASSITANCE OR SHOULD I OPT OUT

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
No scanner jumped a and b got no codes
Chevy Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 17 days ago

o​k did you get code 12...three times? any other codes after that?

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
code 12 3 times
Customer reply replied 17 days ago
no other codes
Chevy Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 17 days ago

do you have anyway to ck fuel pressure

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
Not at this time I'm on the road rite now I'm a truck driver will b Saturday when I get home
Chevy Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 17 days ago

h​ey no problem I understand> I will help you find problem. so no codes...could be pressure problem go to advance autozone and they will lend you a pressure gauge is easy to hook up and check...this a v6 or v8. so no codes so maybe fuel pump or regulator...what have u replaced. I can teach you how to ck for spark fuel pressure injector pulse etc...serious..If you want to test at my lead get me vin number ...you will need test light pressure gauge and spark tester. can buy or borrow at autozone

Customer reply replied 16 days ago
Ok I can do that as soon as I get home I'm in l.a. rite now but yes that sounds like a very good idea
Chevy Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 16 days ago

k

Chevy Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 10 days ago

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service before you go. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges. Rating my answer positive charges your account the full question value and credits me. Submitting for a refund removes the credit from my account and makes me donate my time and experience for free, which is not my intention. Please only rate positive if you are satisfied and intend on paying for the services you agreed to. Thanks!

if for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Chevy Mechanic: eric remington,
 replied 10 days ago

o​ops sorry should not have asked for rating yet..Did you still need help we can perform tests together over phone if you like...fuel pressures need to be checked with regular hose connected and disconnected

eric remington
eric remington
eric remington