Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I replaced heater core and am putting back together and need…

I replaced heater core...

I replaced heater core and am putting back together and need location where active noise cancelation module is mounted

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

I need to know where active noise cancellation module is mounted in the dash

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2011 chevy equinox ltz

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Equinox yourself? What have you tried so far?

I replaced heater core myself i just forgot where itook it out from

3/27/2018
Todd Audette
Todd Audette, Chevy Technician

Hello, my name is***** to just Answer! I will be assisting you with your vehicle questions today. Give me a few minutes to get you the information you need

Here you go...Please take a moment to rate my answers by clicking on the stars at the top of the page, that's how I get compensated. If you need more help, just let me know, I am happy to follow up

Was this what you were looking for?

Customer reply replied 23 days ago
my wife found and was printing off her copy of the same picture as your answer came through. Guess I owe her Chinese food as she won't accept a "star". Good job and thanks!!!

Okay....Thanks....mine came right from GM

This one is on me i guess....Have a great day

Todd Audette
Todd Audette, Chevy Technician
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
new problem with this 2011 equinox you gave me the right answer for location of active noise cancelation module other problem is there is a body control module mounted above by the accelerator pedal there are 3 connectors and i cannot find 1 if i could get wiring illustration of harness that would help
Phone call session started

Give me about 20 minutes and i will call

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
ok todd i putt fuse back in went put key back in horn started to blow again
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
please call again rudy
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Please confirm if my request of a return phone call will be processed, as it appears that no response message from received from you. Call me(###) ###-#### Thanks

I will call you back as soon as i can Rudy....I'm out with my family right now

Rudy read this and try the disarming procedure and get back to me

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
todd this is rudy i tried that when insert key and turn it to on position horn starts to blow i pull out horn fuse 34 and horn quits
i wait for few seconds i here click some place to under hood fuse box i insert fuse and it does not blow again i take out key lock the doors if i press fob to lock and it will beep each time i press the fob i on lock the door insert turn key on and horn starts blowing i have to pull out fuse please call rudy

Hey Rudy i just tried calling you and got no answer

Todd Audette
Todd Audette
Todd Audette, Chevy Technician