Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 5.3. Which fuse controls my OB2?

2004 Chevrolet Suburban 5.3...
2004 Chevrolet Suburban 5.3 . Which fuse controls my OB2 ? When I plug it in I have no power .
3/27/2018
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chevy Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and type out my reply. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Thanks for holding!

The DLC is protected on the same fuse as the cigar lighter. The fuse is located in the under-hood fuse block and is labeled "CIG LTR". It's a 15a fuse. If the fuse is blown, and the new fuse blows upon install, the problem will usually lie in the cigar lighter receptacle. It will need to be replaced. Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page or click 'Accept' when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chevy Tech -