Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2008 equinox gauge cluster removal

2008 equinox gauge cluster removal
3/26/2018
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chevy Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today. Please give me a moment tocompile and upload a PDF file with the procedures you will need. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Thanks for holding!
I've wrapped up the procedures to remove the gauge cluster into a PDF file. Download the PDF file here: https://goo.gl/bsQPtp

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page or click 'Accept' when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

HI! I noticed this Q&A was still open and you did not leave a rating, so I wanted to check in and see if there was anything else I could do for you on this? Any other questions you had? If you have no further questions, Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page.

Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chevy Tech -