Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My 1990 Chevy will not ideal properly. Step side 1500 R.

My 1990 Chevy will...

My 1990 Chevy will not ideal properly

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '90 Chevy?

Step side 1500 R

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, nothing but put in gas treatment

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Yes uses Ally of gas . It has a very rough start to and does not idle properly and in a couple of minutes it starts at laying like it should

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It only has 106000miles

3/25/2018
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !

what size engine ?

is the check engine light on ?

are there any codes set at all in the computer ?

Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
5.7 350
No
I’m not sure what you’re asking on last question
Phone call session started
Got call and said application error had occurred and hung up

im calling again