Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need the unlock code for a 2005 chevy 2500. Please. No…

Customer Question
I need the unlock...

I need the unlock code for a 2005 chevy 2500. Please

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your GMC 2500. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No just that. Thank you!!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chevy
Would I be getting an answer today?? Because my customer has been waiting to come and pick up the truck.
3/24/2018
Chevy Mechanic: Todd Audette, Chevy Technician replied 3 months ago
Todd Audette
Todd Audette, Chevy Technician

Hello, my name is***** to just Answer! I will be assisting you with your vehicle questions today. I'm assuming you are talking about the radio correct?

At the risk of being the bearer of bad news....You can't unlock it...It has to be taken to the Dealer and programmed to unlock it

ok. Thank you

If you need more help please use the replay tab to continue. Please take a moment and click on the stars and leave a 5 Star rating for providing you with your answer and i will be available for follow up questions if need be. This is how i am compensated here on Just Answer

Is there something else i can help you with and are you not satisfied with the answer i gave you?