Todd Audette
Todd Audette, Chevy Technician
Experience:  Chevrolet Technician
100725224

I need the unlock code for a 2005 chevy 2500. Please. No

Customer Question

I need the unlock code for a 2005 chevy 2500. Please
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your GMC 2500. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: No just that. Thank you!!
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Would I be getting an answer today?? Because my customer has been waiting to come and pick up the truck.
Expert:  Todd Audette replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to just Answer! I will be assisting you with your vehicle questions today. I'm assuming you are talking about the radio correct?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

At the risk of being the bearer of bad news....You can't unlock it...It has to be taken to the Dealer and programmed to unlock it

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok. Thank you

If you need more help please use the replay tab to continue. Please take a moment and click on the stars and leave a 5 Star rating for providing you with your answer and i will be available for follow up questions if need be. This is how i am compensated here on Just Answer

Is there something else i can help you with and are you not satisfied with the answer i gave you?