Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Gas don't flow freely keeps bagging. Gas don't flow freely…

Customer Question
Gas don't flow freely...

Gas don't flow freely keeps bagging

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Gas don't flow freely into tank backs up into tank neck takes ten minutes or longer fill tank

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2007gmc suburban

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Suburban?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Suburban yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. Nothing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Chevy
3/24/2018
Chevy Mechanic: Mike V., Auto Technician replied 3 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question Thanks.The site will prompt a call.I will let you know if it's necessary

Is the check engine light on when the truck is running?