Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I am looking for an in-depth maintenance schedule for a 1999…

I am looking for an...
I am looking for an in-depth maintenance schedule for a 1999 chevrolet Tahoe. I need something that indicates what needs to be done up past 200K. Thanks!
3/23/2018
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

How many miles do you have on your Tahoe and are you looking for the schedule from 200,000 K and up?

I would like to see the whole picture. I have 210K on the clock and I have had it for about 5k now. I want to keep proactive on things to keep it running well. Unfortunately, I don't have much history on whats been done on it.

Colin,

I have enclosed the regular maintenance schedule from 142,000 K to 270,000 K in the links below. Have a look and if you need to go higher let me know and I can post those for you as well.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/28hc1lswtjq1ipo/Main%20%231%20Mar%2023.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3gwnc1nln3n66p/Main%20%232%20Mar%2023.pdf?dl=0

Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Thanks!
hi Ron, I cant seem to access the links you sent... can you repost?
thanks

Yes see it again in the link below, be sure to print it out as it does time out over time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/52h8ydi6zvfgnr8/Main%20Apr%202.pdf?dl=0

Great, can I get after 200k too please.