Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Need imfo onwire in stearing collm to horn button. Diag

Customer Question
Need imfo onwire...

Need imfo onwire in stearing collm to horn button

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fluids?

Diag showinghorn wireing stearing collom to horn button

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

1947 chev caberlet

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Chevy?

1947 chev caberlet

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Need imfo about horn button wiring

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Horn wire from relay to stearing collon to connect to horn button

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Chevy
3/21/2018
Chevy Mechanic: Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician replied 5 months ago
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician

I don't know anyone, including myself, that has schematics going back to 1947. But the horn circuit is pretty simple, what are you trying to figure out?