Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

C0252 Chevy equinox code came up

C0252 Chevy equinox code came up
How do I remove
2007 awd
Continuously says service stabiltrak
3/20/2018
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

This code means the steering angle sensor needs to be recalibrated or possibly replaced. This is about a $300-$400 repair to have done at the dealership. My goal is to provide 5 star service so please let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

How can I do my self
If I get a parts one
Or have a scanner

You need a scan tool capable of doing a steering angle relearn which are expensive so if you do not have a scan tool capable of this then your best option is going to be bringing it to a shop/dealer. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.

Dan, Technician