Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I DROVE A 2016 CHEVY CAMARO FOR A WHILE. LOVED THE KEYLESS…

Customer Question
I DROVE A 2016 CHEVY...
I DROVE A 2016 CHEVY CAMARO FOR A WHILE. LOVED THE KEYLESS SYSTEM. CHEVY PARTS HAS A KIT ($400.00) TO CONVERT MY 4014 TRAVERSE LTZ.IS IT WORTH IT?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chevy
3/19/2018
Chevy Mechanic: GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician replied 4 months ago
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician

Hello there, I am Cam.

I am Licensed technician at a GM dealership with more than 16 years experience. 
Like you, I am a user of this website and as such, any billing questions should be sent to customer service.

I ask that you please provide details and communicate with me so we can make your experience here worth 5 stars! I am around most days but not every minute of every day. If you reply while I am offline, I will respond when I am next online. 

I am reviewing your request and will post in a moment.

Do you have a part number they mentioned for the kit?