Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I pushed the button with the red light on the steering but…

Customer Question
I pushed the button...

I pushed the button with the red light on the steering but it didnt work

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

On the left hand side there are 4 cluster of buttons for the cruse a,plus and minus then there is one with the speedometer symbol and a small red light that you can turn on or off

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just got it today and was driving it home

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No just need to know how to work it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chevy
3/17/2018
Chevy Mechanic: GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician replied 4 months ago
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician

Hello there, I am Cam.

I am Licensed technician at a GM dealership with more than 16 years experience. 
Like you, I am a user of this website and as such, any billing questions should be sent to customer service.

I ask that you please provide details and communicate with me so we can make your experience here worth 5 stars! I am around most days but not every minute of every day. If you reply while I am offline, I will respond when I am next online. 

I am reviewing your request and will post in a moment.

What model of Chevy are you driving?