Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

What is the fuel pressure for a 2006 chevy hhr with a

2.2liter i cant find it...
what is the fuel pressure for a 2006 chevy hhr with a 2.2liter i cant find it
3/15/2018
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hello, my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer! I will be assisting you with your questions today. Give me one moment while I review this.

Will post it tomorrow, not at work now.

Can give it tomorrow

just checked pressure fuel pump only came on one out of four trys must be fuel pump

Tomorrow okay,?

Not at work now.

ok

50-60 PSI is the specs for that. Thanks for waiting.

It 60 one out of 4 times the other pump never came on

Make sure the power stays at the pump, check wiring and FP relay too.A bad ground can cause intermittent issues too.

rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
I ordered the pump I'll let you know thanks

Okay thanks again,

are you working today i got the fuel pump in it hits 50 lbs.every time now car turns over good but still wont start acts like its not getting fire but i changed the coil pack first

Check for spark at the plugs when cranking. If it's good, check for power to the injectors with a noid light. If that's good, check engine compression. I'll be back on tomorrow.

Thanks

allready checked spark at plugs spark so strong it arced from plug boot to valve cover

Then if you have good fuel pressure too,check engine compression for possible valve timing issues. A plugged exhaust can also cause a no start issue.

I'll be in and out today, so please be patient.

Thanks again, Ron