Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Would a FWD tow a small hardtop verses a Awd ??? 2006 chev…

Would a FWD tow...

Would a FWD tow a small hardtop verses a Awd ???

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2006 chev equinox ls 4 cyl

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Equinox yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm intersted in buying a fwd equinox 2016. l am trading in a Awd 2011 equinox for it...

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's all thanks..

3/13/2018
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.Ask me about added features such as phone contact anytime if you wish !

both the 2016 fwd and the 2011 awd have the same towing capacity

if the 2011 towed it just fine then the 2016 will tow it the same

if you have any questions please ask

please do not forget to rate me here at Justanswer

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
just wondering if the fwd wasn't recommended for towing. Thanks

no it can tow

and can tow the same as the 2011 awd

if you have any questions please ask

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Verygood,Thanks

anytime

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
very good and to the point.. thanks...

should be something on your end to click to rate me

Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Very quick response time .talk again for sure...Thanks!
Gary
Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician