Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The reason I was seeking help was I am not that experienced…

The reason I was seeking...
The reason I was seeking help was I am not that experienced with ordering things on line,What I was trying to order was rocker panels and cab corners Original equipment replacements for A 2000 chevorlet Silverado Ls edition with a passenger side suicide door I want to order both sides rightside and left side and also cab corners for both sides from Rock auto parts .My engine size is 5.3 litre I would appreciate any help that you could give.Also the truck is an extended cab as well. it seems as though when I asked my original question it said an eight minute estimated wait and I finally gave up after 30 minutes or more waiting time.If you can help I would be ever grateful.Thanks Darryl E. Pequeen.
3/10/2018
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Check out this website it should have everything you need to get what you want .

http://www.lmctruck.com/features/ce/CE_18.htm

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician