Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I can’t find the USB port in 2012 Chevy equinox

Hello. I can’t find...

Hello. I can’t find the USB port in 2012 Chevy equinox

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevrolet Equinox. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thanks

3/10/2018
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician

Hello there, I am Cam.

I am Licensed technician at a GM dealership with more than 16 years experience. 
Like you, I am a user of this website and as such, any billing questions should be sent to customer service.

I ask that you please provide details and communicate with me so we can make your experience here worth 5 stars! I am around most days but not every minute of every day. If you reply while I am offline, I will respond when I am next online. 

I am reviewing your request and will post in a moment.

the USB port on your vehicle is in the centre console, on the front side down about 5" from the top.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. Please rate my answer 3-5 and feel free to ask any follow up questions regarding this issue you may have. Again if you need further information, please use the Reply/Continue Conversation link to ask for more help and I would be happy to assist you further. You do not need to give a negative rating or relist the question to get more help :)

GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician