Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I can’t find the USB port in 2012 Chevy equinox

Hello. I can’t find...

Hello. I can’t find the USB port in 2012 Chevy equinox

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chevrolet Equinox. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thanks

3/10/2018
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician

Hello there, I am Cam.

I am Licensed technician at a GM dealership with more than 16 years experience. 
Like you, I am a user of this website and as such, any billing questions should be sent to customer service.

I ask that you please provide details and communicate with me so we can make your experience here worth 5 stars! I am around most days but not every minute of every day. If you reply while I am offline, I will respond when I am next online. 

I am reviewing your request and will post in a moment.

the USB port on your vehicle is in the centre console, on the front side down about 5" from the top.

Thank you

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. Please rate my answer 3-5 and feel free to ask any follow up questions regarding this issue you may have. Again if you need further information, please use the Reply/Continue Conversation link to ask for more help and I would be happy to assist you further. You do not need to give a negative rating or relist the question to get more help :)

GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician