Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Is this the button to get the lights to stop blinking? when…

Customer Question
is this the button to...
is this the button to get the lights to stop blinking? when I push it nothing happens?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chevy
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Chevy Mechanic: Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician replied 4 months ago
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician

Yes, that should be the button. Press and hold that button, while turning the ignition to ON, and see if that resolves it.

I pressed button while turning to on and it did not stop
If I were to unplug that box and the truck dosent start, if I plug it back in will it start then or would it mess it up by unplugging it period?
Hi jerry so I un plugged the right side cables on the black box and the flashing stopped and the truck starts just fine is there anything else I should be worried about or do you think I’m good ?

I think you're good, if it starts and runs, go with that.

:-)

Please take a moment to rate my answers by clicking the stars at the top of the page, that's how I get compensated. If you need anything else, let me know, I'm happy to follow up.