Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Can you send me some info on how to install a break light…

Customer Question
Can you send me...

Can you send me some info on how to install a break light harness on a 2000 chevy express 1500

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to walk you through that for your Chevrolet Express 1500. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No that is it thank you

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Chevy
3/9/2018
Chevy Mechanic: Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician replied 1 month ago
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician

Are you talking about the lights at the back of the vehicle, with the sockets, that go into the red lamp housings?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no the harness with the turn signal and running lights

Is this harness going in at the back of the vehicle, though? Or is it a harness under the dash or something like that? Just trying to figure out which harness you're putting in. Why are you replacing it? Maybe that's useful information, too.

Did you get this worked out?

Please take a moment to rate my answers using the stars at the top of the page, that's how I get compensated. Let me know if you need anything else, I am happy to follow up.

Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician