Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It wont startit wont turn over. 2000 ls impala. I know i…

Customer Question
It wont startit wont...

It wont startit wont turn over

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2000 ls impala

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Impala yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i know i triped the paslock sec

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Chevy
3/6/2018
Chevy Mechanic: Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician replied 4 months ago
Jerry Newton
Jerry Newton, Chevy Technician

So the passlock light is lit up on the dash?

ya its blinking

OK. Have you made any repairs or anything that triggered this, or did it just start doing it?

Did you get this worked out?

Please take a moment to rate my answers by clicking the stars at the top of the page, that's how I get compensated. If you need anything else, let me know, I'm happy to follow up.

You will also have an opportunity to add a tip to the payment if you wish, and that is greatly appreciated. I work very hard to make sure you're getting the very best information I can provide for you.

Please take a moment to rate my answers using the stars at the top of the page, that's how I get compensated. Let me know if you need anything else, I am happy to follow up.