Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

1989 Chevy 1500 short bed regular cab 4.3L 700R4 4x4 w/AC. I…

1989 Chevy 1500 short bed...
1989 Chevy 1500 short bed regular cab 4.3L 700R4 4x4 w/AC. I need to replace the bottom blend door and lever, also the bottom pan (over passenger feet, under heater core?) How do I get the heater box, or blend door box out? Can I replace the plastic door/lever without removing the diverter(?) box? Where are all those darn mounting bolts at?
1/21/2018
Tim's Auto Repair

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there. please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER ,Chrome or Firefox.]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o54rxccovyrz7s4/0121-chevy-REMOVE%20OR%20DISCONNECT.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/o54rxccovyrz7s4/0121-chevy-REMOVE%20OR%20DISCONNECT.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

Tim's Auto Repair
Do you know if the plastic bottom door and lever can be replaced in the box without taking it all the way out of the dash?
Do you know if the hearer has to be removed to replace the plastic door and lever (over trans tunnel)/

to replace the dorr itself it will need to be removed

thanks

Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic