Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I change the spark plugs I change the wires I change all…

Customer Question
I change the spark...

I change the spark plugs I change the wires I change all three coils I changed the gas card and I still getting the same code po300 lot of people is telling me that he could be the ignition module at this point I really don't know because the car when it's cold was beautiful when he's running where's beautiful only when I'm standing is that has that open down

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Do you know what they look like?

My vehicle has the fuel panel the fuse panel in the engine compartment

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Chevy?

2005 Chevy Monte Carlo 3.4

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Monte Carlo yourself? What have you tried so far?

Change all spark plugs wires coils gas cap

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I cannot get it to pass inspection into this problem is correct and I'm changing everything I spending too much money already

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Chevy
1/19/2018
Chevy Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

you need to have a scan tool that reads live data so you can see the misfire counts on each cylinder and see the fuel trims. throwing parts at it isn't going to accomplish anything.