Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My 2007 chevy trail blazer 4.2 LT. sometimes cuts off I hit…

Customer Question
My 2007 chevy trail...

My 2007 chevy trail blazer 4.2 LT. sometimes cuts off I hit the ground wire to battery or cut the key off an on 3 or 4 times dash go off good to go dash come on again do the same again good for a few days

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

New battery delko

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Blazer yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Chevy
1/18/2018
Chevy Mechanic: GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician replied 7 months ago
GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician

Hello there, I am Cam.

I am Licensed technician at a GM dealership with more than 16 years experience. 
Like you, I am a user of this website and as such, any billing questions should be sent to customer service.

I ask that you please provide details and communicate with me so we can make your experience here worth 5 stars! I am around most days but not every minute of every day. If you reply while I am offline, I will respond when I am next online.

Can you clarify one thing, you mess with the battery cable and the issue goes away?