Chevy

Chevrolet Repair Questions? Ask a Chevy Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Cee i have 2008 trailblazer .i am having trouble with the…

Hello my name is...

Hello my name is ***** ***** i have 2008 trailblazer .i am having trouble with the wheel sensors .when connected the antilock keeps acting up

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

THE ABS LIGHT DOES NOT COME ON BUT ,THE SENSOR LIGHT FLASH AND THE BREAKS START JAMMING

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Trailblazer yourself? What have you tried so far?

MY MECHANIC CAN NOT FIND A READING

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I HAVE DISCONNECTED THE SENSOR AND NO MORE ACTING UP SO FAR

1/16/2018
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Have you replaced the sensor in question?

THE SENSOR LIGHTS ARE ON
NO BECAUSE WE CAN NOT FIND OUT WHAT IS THE MATTER

have you inspected the signal ring yet? ave you tested the sensor itself?

DO YOU THINK THE SENSORS SHOULD BE REPLACED
NO

I would do some inspections on it first, check the signal ring and sensor itself, check wiring, see what your scanner syays on the drive and watch all sensors

THANK YOU I TOO THINK IT HAS TO DO WITH THE WIRE

Your very welcome

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your automotive question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now does not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too! Also if you would like further assistance in the future you can favorite me as well.
Assuring you the best services!
Kind Regards!
Shawn ASE Technician

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician
WII DO